Saturday, May 7, 2016

We are learning to solve problems in technology. my question was what do we need if we are lost in the bush? The first thing we had to do was plan what we were going to make. We had to draw a diagram of what it was going to look like and all the materials we needed.  It was a very big challenge for me  because my plan didn't work out the first time. The handle broke off after I had glued it on. But I persevered and went back into my plan to think of some different ideas and then I  changed the handle part to a square handle and this worked. I am proud of my technology invention because I persevered to make it.

My idea is using a fire to boil water to make it safe to drink. My plan is using two cups and one cup will have little holes in the bottom and when you pour the river water into the cup it dissolves and the clean water go through the holes into the other cup and its clean water and safe to drink.



No comments:

Post a Comment