Thursday, April 14, 2016

My writing about animal


I have been learning to put more vocab into the readers head and hook them in to make them want to read more. I used some fantastic vocab in my writing. strolled narrow winding charging terrified dozily. Next time my challenge is to put in some similes. It is kind of like as I sprinted off as fast as a cheetah.

Animal

I woke up on a fine summer's  morning and started getting ready to go to school. As I opened my wardrobe I found a winding,  narrow pathway leading to a magical snowy land  of ice. As I slowly  strolled down the   path towards the icy land a huge white creature started to chase me. I yelled  “Someone help me! Quick! I am in danger!” Because I was too busy trying to run away from the creature, and I wasn't looking where I was going,  I whacked my head on a tree trunk. BANG! I was knocked out cold.It took me about 4 minutes to wake then I started to realise that I had been carried off in to a cold cave.  The giant  paw of the creature was on my chest and it was fast asleep.  As gently as I could I slowly moved the paw off the animal and tiptoed out of the cave. Suddenly he woke up and I started to freak  out. Oh no I don’t know what I am going to do”.So I just thought I will run. Finally I had lost the creature. I was so relieved to lose him. Suddenly I started to hear footsteps
on the ground.Thump tump the footsteps  thumped louder  on the ground. Just then a huge group of animals came charging in I was so terrified I nearly weed my pants.Suddenly Bang bang could that be the sound of a gun.

I ran for my life.As I Sprinted off all I could hear was bang bang It sounded like they were getting closer.Just then everything went  silent. Bang bang right into my leg as I fell to the ground.I was thinking this might  be the end of my life as I dozily closed my eyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment