Monday, October 10, 2016

art artifact

Have you ever made an artifact before about the Paralympics if you  haven't listen closely for what to do.   You ask questions to find out more about the Paralympics. you research to find more interesting information about your project like watching videos of reading books . key words are very important because if you use key words it will hook the reader in. you share your thinking to your pbl teacher. Last term I used the brail  machine with a teacher that can use a brail  machine I made a hole lot of words that describe the Paralympics. The learning muscles I used was my determination muscle because at first when I was making a pan flit it didn't work because we could see glue and it was falling apart. I got back up again and tried it again and it worked and I was so happy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment